WHY YOU NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN
Sin has separated men from GOD (Genesis Chapter 1 to Chapter 3). Sin is the root cause of why men cannot enjoy and experience the full peace and love of GOD in their lives. (Romans 3:23)
("For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23)
(12)" Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
(13) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
(14) Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
(15) But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
(16) And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
(17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came
upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of
one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
How then can you rid yourself from sin and have a personal relationship with GOD?
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" John 14:6
JESUS is calling YOU now to Repent and Turn Away from Sin!
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" Revelation 3:20.
Open the door of your heart by following the steps below.
1) KNOW God loves you not for what you do, but for who you are. He has a wonderful purpose for your life. He seeks to love and lead you now and for eternity. He wants to bless your life and make it full and complete.
"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost" Luke 19:10.
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" John 14:6.
2) ADMIT to God that you make mistakes, that you sin. You may have heard someone say, "I'm only human--nobody's perfect." The Bible says the same thing: We are all sinners. We all do things that we know are wrong. And that's why we feel estranged from God -- because God is holy and good, and we are not.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" Romans 6:23.
3) UNDERSTAND Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the only means to bring you into a full relationship with God. His death on the cross was the necessary payment to cover the cost of your sins and He did it for you.
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8.
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9.
4) DECLARE Pray to God right now and sincerely seek forgiveness for your sins. Tell God you're sorry and ask Jesus Christ to be the Saviour of your past and the Lord of your present and future.
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" Romans 10:9.
Sample prayer to receive Jesus:
5) CELEBRATE as you stand as a new person in the eyes of God. The old sin and shame are gone and you are ready to discover your purpose in this life. Begin to walk with God daily by reading the bible and fellowshipping with other believers. Let the Spirit of God work in and through you as you begin this new life.
"Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth" Luke 15:10.
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" 2 Corinthians 5:17.
Welcome to the family of God. Start reading the Bible beginning with the gospel of John.
You can e-mail us and share your testimony with us.